The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Limbo

Well I now know why Limbo is so close to Hell in Mythology. I just want to know what is going on with Phil's job. Info at his work has been inconsistent at best. Phil has been following some other leads trying to keep his options open if things don't pan out here. Roller coaster rides are fun for a short while but this one has entered its second long weekend!!! The company president has another meeting with the guys on Monday so we will see how that goes.

On a lighter note I got my camera back already. I was impressed just over two week turn around time. So we have been happily getting reacquainted.


Phil and I have started working on the yard I will post before, during, during, during and in about three years after pictures. Our neighbourhood has been a hub of activity three of our neighbours have put in lawn in the last couple of weeks. Our neighbour straight across the street put his yard in on Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon he brought his one year old son out to get acquainted with the oscillating sprinkler. I was watching from the front window laughing my head off. He would play with the water like he was playing harp then the sprinkler would slowly lower until he sputtering over a snoot full of water then it would oscillate away and he would be back to harp playing. Watching how quickly everyone yards went in has us reevaluating our lawnless yard plans, but I still think it is the way to go for us. More work up front but in the long run it is very low maintenance. Phil has borrowed a tractor and has been playing with that. We are going to start with the concrete walkway down the side of the house and the extra parking pad. The only thing that changes is the price of the toys.....and more power! The dirt backyard, (Yep its dirt.)the side of the house,( oh look more dirt) and the house from the front. (and for conformity sake more dirt). Pretty soon it will rocks and concrete. Won't that be a huge improvement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home