The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh Horrors of Horrors.

Like I said I've been rather pensive lately so Phil and I have been taking lots of drives and taking lots of photos. It has been very therapeutic for me. I love seeing something in my minds eye and then being able to capture and share it. Sunsets, wildlife, flowers, people and birds. Serenity.

I broke my camera. I feel like crying talking about it. That final straw on the camel. It was so stupid I carry it every where and some how I cracked the LED screen on the top of the camera which shorted the circut that operates the on/off switch. So I will be sharing lots my already captured photos as I wait four to six weeks to get my camera to get back.

Figures we just getting into a great lightening season.

July 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Ritsin said...

Happy to see the Giggle Queen back with her blog. Sad to read about the camera. You must be feeling lost without it. Hopefully it will be back soon.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home