The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Special Olympic Golf Tournament

Sheri and I headed up to Fort St John last week-end for a charity golf tournament that my sister is involved in. We had a great time it's been since last summer since we've been out with just the girls.

We got up bright and early it was chilly so we all had jackets and long pants on. By about the third tee we were down to shorts and t-shirts. Chris and I got a kick out of how we had dressed the same unbeknownst to each other.


The twins.


As you can see Chris is an introvert like me.


The tournament was a lot of fun. it was scramble format. (Best Ball). Our team consisted Sheri, Chris and I and a friend of Chris by the name of Jay. He was suppose to be our anchor but it took on a whole new meaning when he got cracked, couldn't swing a club and started to weigh us down. Oh well it was all fun.

Sheri and I went for a walk after the tournament. It was a very picturesque little spot. I love going for walks with her we seem to have the best talks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home