The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Mt Assiniboine

Well I did my two hikes. The first one was to Assiniboine. We had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard and that often for ages. I went with the same girls that I went to Mt Robson with last year. From left to right, myself, Cammy, Merrilea, Hillory and Cindy.
.
We took a helicopter up the mountain saving us two days of hiking. I was very excited as I have always wanted to go for a helicopter ride. The girls were great and let me have the front seat.
Merrilea and Cammy in the helicopter.

A deer that wandered through camp.

As you can see the views sucked.

Another crappy view as we had lunch on Windy Ridge.

The only down fall of the whole trip the mosquitoes. They were vicious.

Parting shot before we hiked out.

Bubbly toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home