The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A river runs through it

It's snowing. I'm sitting in the Sandman looking out the window and it's snowing. I guess this the same system that hit the rest of Alberta yesterday. We are going to get a high of 2 today. Yeaa I guess I picked a good day to sleep in and let my brain recover.
So I completely forgot to mention our big discovery this week. When we bought the house it was surrounded by five plus feet of snow. Monday when I went to our new house to check it out the snow was gone replaced by a babbling brook 40 feet off our back step. I still have no idea how big our back yard is because I couldn't cross the creek to check it out. This now makes our back yard pretty tiny. So I went and purchased a bunch of landscaping books. I don't really see the point of have a postage stamp piece of lawn to mow when we are only going to be outside for a limited amount of time anyways. I'm thinking deck... a big honking deck. Put it up and forget about it. We'll see.
So I'm off to wander around the town its not very pedestrian freindly so I'll be careful, in the @#$% snow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly O said...

I can make you feel a little better, it was 3 this morning when I woke up and it's only sitting at 11 now.

The cows bark tonight, I promise to bobble the ball at least once in your name.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home