The Giggle Queen

Random acts of the giggle queen. Intermittent blogs about my life, my thoughts, and other chaotic functions.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

setting up

It's been a busy week. It feels like I'm running in quick sand lots of effort with little to show for it. We are up in GP for the week Flip is working and I'm getting things set up and checking on the house. The house is looking good and the contractor is optmistic that we could be in by the first...if the cabinets come in on time, and the flooring guy comes back and..... So here's hoping. It seems that some companies have made signing up to be as difficult as possible. I spent an hour on the phone with Telus trying to get a home phone and the internet set up. If I had any other choice for this area I would be going with them but unfortunately we're a captive audience so we will have to stay. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to deal with them for the next three years. Electric, gas and water were very fast and easy just give them their several hundred dollar deposit and they are quick and courteous, gack. My brain feels like mush so this will be short blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly O said...

Mushy Brain, I am so sorry. Take two martini's and call me in the morning.

I have Mush Brain and no reason for it. I spent the day cleaning out the kitchen, I had to make room for the Martini glasses and the pretty whine glasses you gave us. See you when you get home!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home